Fit X1™ Automated Pipetting System
Your One-Stop PCR/qPCR Setup Partner
Fit X1™ 401 is an automated, high-precision pipetting system specifically designed to replace the manual process of PCR/qPCR sample preparation.
- PC Software: Easy to install and use. No trained technician required.
- Interface: Built-in PCR/qPCR Setup Protocols can be transferred via USB Memory Stick.
- 1 and 8-channel, 50 ul or 200 ul, Automated Pipetting Modules (APMs) can be exchanged without tools.
- 4 interchangeable standard microtiter plate/tip rack adapters and 2 interchangeable reagent vessel adapters
- Other applications: Sequencing setup, HLA typing and SNP detection, etc
- Affordability / Compatibility
- Competitive Pricing Automatic Pipetting System that fits your needs.
- FitTip™ robotic tips are compatible with Beckman's® Biomek® 3000 system.
- The Fiter™ adapters keep sensitive reagents/samples at 7 °C for more than 30 minutes.
- Easy to Service
- The Automated Pipetting Module (APM) can be mailed-in for service and calibration.
- PC software is upgradable via Internet.
- Manufacturer Warranty & Support.
- Accuracy and Precision
- Each Automated Pipetting Module (APM) is calibrated using ISO-8655 standards.
- Excellent results for qPCR standard curve and replicates.
- Technical Specifications
- Worktable Capacity:
- 2 or 3 x 96 / 384 SBS PCR plates
- 2 or 1 x 96 tip rack (50/200 µl)
- Reagent Area 1:
- 8 x 1.5/2 ml microcentrifuge tube
- Reagent Area 2:
- 6 x 2 ml storage tube (free standing) and 1 x 5 ml bottle
- Liquid (Sample/Reagent) Transfer (LT)
- Multiple Dispense (MD)
- Serial Dilution (SD)
- Hold (Pause)
- Mixing (MIX)
- Automated Pipetting Module: Interchangeable 1/8-channel, Maximum volume 50 µl/200 µl
- Connection: RS-232, USB1.0
- Power Supply: 100~240V, 50/60 Hz, 100W
- Size(W x D x H) : 590 x 440 x 460 mm
- Weight: 25 Kg
- Worktable Capacity:
- Performance of Automatic Pipetting Module (APM)
1/8 channel- Volume 50 µl 1 µl 50 µl Accuracy (Rel.) ± 7% ± 1% Precision (Rel. CV) ≤ 7.5% ≤ 0.4% 1/8 channel - Volume 200 µl 10 µl 200 µl Accuracy (Rel.) ± 3% ± 0.8% Precision (Rel. CV) ≤ 1% ≤ 0.15%
According to ISO-8655 standards ( Gravimetic method ), APM is calibrated in temperature (21 ~ 25ºC, ±0.5ºC) and humidity (60~90%) controlled environment. Twice-distilled water, robotic tips and microbalance were used.
- Ordering Information
Fit X1™ Automated Pipetting System AREZ 401-000000 4-plate Automated Pipetting System with 1 x APM, Notebook Computer and software. Interchangeable Automated Pipetting Module 275-ezar01-00 1-channel, 50 µl Pipetting Module 275-ezar02-00 8-channel, 50 µl Pipetting Module 275-ezar03-00 1-channel, 200 µl Pipetting Module 275-ezar04-00 8-channel, 200 µl Pipetting Module Robotic Tips T00-ezar00-00 FitTip™ 50 µl, non-sterile, 96 tips/rack; 10 racks/pack T00-ezar01-00 FitTip™ 200 µl, non-sterile, 96 tips/rack; 10 racks/pack T00-ezar02-00 FitTip™ 50 µl, sterile, 96 tips/rack; 10 racks/pack T00-ezar03-00 FitTip™ 200 µl, sterile, 96 tips/rack; 10 racks/pack Accessories 275-ezar21-00 96 tips rack adapter 275-ezar22-00 Leviated 96-well PCR plate adapter 275-ezar23-00 Leviated 384-well PCR plate adapter 275-ezar26-00 4 x 2 1.5 ml tubes adapter 275-ezar27-00 3 x 2 2 ml storage tubes & 1 x 5 ml bottle adapter 275-ezar30-00 CoolBlock™ 96 adapter for 96-well PCR plates 275-ezar31-00 CoolBlock™ 384 adapter for 384-well PCR plates 275-ezar34-00 CoolBlock™ R10 adapter for 4 x 2 1.5 ml tubes 275-ezar35-00 CoolBlock™ R20 adapter for 3 x 2 2 ml storage tubes and 1 x 5 ml bottle 275-ezar40-00 20-well 1.5 ml tubes adapter 275-ezar42-00 Disposable Used Tip Tray x 10 sets