Frequently Asked Questions
1. What exchange is Pacgen traded on, and what is the symbol?
Pacgen is traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol “PBS”
2. Who is Pacgen's Transfer Agent?
Computershare Trust Company
510 Burrard Street, 2nd Floor
Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6C 3B9
Please contact Computershare for share transfer requirements, lost certificates, change of address and other similar inquiries.
3. How can I access Pacgen's regulatory filings?
Pacgen’s official regulatory filings are posted on www.sedar.com. Please go to see Pacgen Sedar profile for detail http://www.sedar.com/DisplayProfile.do?lang=EN&issuerType=03&issuerNo=00...
4. When is Pacgen’s fiscal year-end?
Pacgen’s fiscal year-end is March 31.
5. Who are the independent auditors for Pacgen?
D+H Group LLP, Chartered Accountants (www.dhgroup.ca)
6. What is the share structure of Pacgen?
As of February 28, 2012, there were (i) 47,215,969 common shares issued and outstanding, (ii) 2,311,367 common share purchase warrants outstanding at a weighted average exercise price of $0.60 per common share, and (iii) 4,539,000 incentive stock options outstanding at a weighted average exercise price of $0.31.
7. When is the annual general meeting of Pacgen shareholders?
Pacgen held its annual and special meeting of shareholders on December 28, 2011.